Original Sugar Britches

#1 Rule - Play Nice PLEASE!!
#2 Rule - This is not a forum for sales or wanted....please keep it to just general doll discussion.
tuckerk

Re: Original Sugar Britches

Post by tuckerk »

Ruth I enjoyed seeing her...……………...remembering our first babies we collected is nice...…………..Hugs, Kathy
cookielover

Post by cookielover »

:grouphug: Yes, with all the speed of change as well as the problems coming our way ... it is comforting to look back at our peaceful past with doll collecting. :heart:
Love is not defined by what the other can give you, but who they allow you to be.
cookielover

Post by cookielover »

I just posted pictures of this cleaned up vinyl Sugar Britches with one that is completely original! Take a look Ruth
https://www.doll-fan.com/forums/general ... 3?start=20
Attachments
IMG_3173.jpg
IMG_3167.jpg
Love is not defined by what the other can give you, but who they allow you to be.
Californiateri

Post by Californiateri »

The first doll I painted when I took porcelain doll making class was a Sugar Britches. I'd take a picture of her, but she is buried right now in the bassinet under a hugh pile of baby clothes. :rofl: :rofl:
teri - and my sweeties

DianeLovesBabies

Post by DianeLovesBabies »

Oh what wonderful memories this doll brings to me. I loved that baby and bought a set of twins that look sort of like her. I still have them displayed in my doll room too. Back then $150 was a huge amount of money to spend on one doll and I saved for months to get those twins.

Hugs,
Diane
Be happy and play with dolls!
Brendas Babies

Post by Brendas Babies »

I always loved Sugar Britches! I made one in porcelain in the early/mid 90’s. I still have her. I had also heard the makers had divorced.
Sweet Quinny by Nikki!

Publish the Menu module to "offcanvas" position. Here you can publish other modules as well.
Learn More.