#1 Rule - Play Nice PLEASE!!
#2 Rule - This is not a forum for sales or wanted....please keep it to just general doll discussion.
- Feedback: 0|0|0
I am so sad to read this, bought my first silicone baby from Alunaandy 12 years ago. Sad news indeed .. thank you for letting us know x
- Posts: 36529
- Joined: Sun Nov 18, 2007 1:02 am
- Location: Arizona
- Feedback: 170|0|0
I was hoping that I wouldn’t see this update. I had sent her messages and she didn’t respond so I thought she was sicker than we knew. This breaks my heart she was such a dear Lady and we loved her. I will keep her family in my prayers.
BRONX & COLT BORN 10/16/2015 Our Grandbabies, Forever in Our Hearts.
"When you can't look on the bright side, I will sit with you in the dark." Alice in Wonderland
- Posts: 3433
- Joined: Wed May 12, 2004 6:10 pm
- Feedback: 187|0|0
I am so sad to read this ..I talked to Aluna not to long ago and was sending her lots of prayers her way, didn't know this would happen
R.I.P. Beautiful Friend, you will be missed
- Posts: 1307
- Joined: Wed Oct 02, 2002 3:47 pm
- Location: Surrey, England
- Feedback: 42|0|0
RIP dear lady. You will be missed. Xxxxx
Luv Sally xx
- Posts: 1288
- Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2009 11:24 pm
- Location: Australia
- Feedback: 12|0|0
So sad to hear this news,it hit home hard.RIP Aluna
You will be greatly missed on this forum
- Posts: 16575
- Joined: Sun Jun 09, 2002 3:32 pm
- Location: Winnipeg, MB, Canada
- Feedback: 251|2|0
So sorry to hear about Aluna’s passing. She was a real nice lady.
Rest in eternal peace.
- Posts: 635
- Joined: Mon Oct 18, 2004 2:13 pm
- Location: Nebraska
- Feedback: 4|0|0
So very sorry to hear of Aluna's passing. My sympathy and prayers are with the family
- Posts: 3962
- Joined: Sat Aug 13, 2005 9:06 am
- Location: Pembroke Pines, Fl
- Feedback: 40|0|0
Oh my such sad news. Aluna was such a sweet lady. She will be missed.
- Posts: 8837
- Joined: Tue Mar 29, 2005 10:50 am
- Location: UK
- Feedback: 76|0|0
My deepest sympathies to her family and friends.
Jo in the UK
- Posts: 400
- Joined: Wed Oct 06, 2010 5:25 pm
- Feedback: 23|0|0
Her family and friends are in my prayers! I’m so sad to hear this. Such a beautiful and classy lady she was! I hate cancer!
Jennifer Sussmann-Price/Tiny Tot Collectables
- Posts: 3610
- Joined: Fri Jul 28, 2006 12:56 pm
- Location: Cincinnati, Ohio
- Feedback: 64|0|0
Very sad news. She will be missed.
- Posts: 5824
- Joined: Wed Jan 05, 2005 9:13 am
- Location: Delaware, US
- Feedback: 408|0|0
Oh no! I am so sorry for her family!
Aluna was a lovely lady with a heart of gold❤
She will be dearly missed
- Posts: 1222
- Joined: Fri Apr 18, 2008 8:42 am
- Feedback: 163|1|0
I am so sorry to hear this.
Aluna adopted a baby from me earlier this year and we had been emailing each other.
I dropped the ball when taking care of a terminally ill family member and hadn't heard from her.
She was so very kind and sweet.
Rest in peace, dear Aluna.
- Posts: 1097
- Joined: Sun Jan 30, 2005 3:04 pm
- Location: Ohio
- Feedback: 32|0|0
So sorry to hear this she was a nice lady fun to chat with,,so sorry....
- Posts: 11419
- Joined: Mon Jan 03, 2011 6:08 pm
- Location: MD
- Feedback: 103|0|0
Aw! Just seeing this! So sorry to heat this tragic news.
- Posts: 589
- Joined: Mon Jan 11, 2016 2:11 pm
- Location: Southern California
- Feedback: 15|0|0
Oh, this is so very sad! I always loved reading her posts and she seemed like the kindest and sweetest lady.
- Posts: 11195
- Joined: Fri Aug 25, 2006 6:34 pm
- Location: Maryland, USA
- Feedback: 77|0|0
I am so sad to hear that Aluna has passed away. I've known her for many years through Doll-Fan and bought a couple of dolls from her. She was always delightful to talk to and do dolly business with. She will be very missed.
- Posts: 9066
- Joined: Sat Nov 26, 2005 2:00 am
- Location: LI, NY
- Feedback: 45|0|0
- Posts: 6243
- Joined: Tue Aug 23, 2005 11:57 pm
- Location: Langley, B.C., Canada
- Feedback: 211|0|0
oh no, that is just so heartbreaking to hear. She will be missed.
Sandis Doll House
- Posts: 12088
- Joined: Sat Sep 24, 2005 7:46 pm
- Location: Pensacola Florida & Birmingham, Al
- Feedback: 147|0|0
Oh no. I hate to hear that.