Full Body Silicone Sugar Britches Nursery - 'MarLisa' (sold out sculpt)-$4800

buy, sell, or trade those silicone babies here
judyleigh

Full Body Silicone Sugar Britches Nursery - 'MarLisa' (sold out sculpt)-$4800

Post by judyleigh » Mon Dec 02, 2019 1:01 pm

Hello friends,

It is with a heavy heart that I have decided to offer my beloved one and only full body silicone baby 'Sleepy MarLisa' for sale. She is a sold out edition and was sculpted, poured and painted by Dianna Longo of Sugar Britches Nursery, April 2019. I am her first and only owner. She weighs 9 lbs, 2 oz and is 20 inches long. She has a ball jointed neck and armatures in her arms and legs. She does not have a drink and wet system. She takes a full pacifier. This baby is in like new condition with absolutely no flaws, no shine. I have changed her a handful (less than eight) times and she has primarily been a display baby for the past few months. I had her hair re-rooted by the talented and Lazarra Brito recently with beautiful soft straight brown mohair (which I preferred to her original wavy hair). She was poured Dianna's special blend of soft silicone and she is a dream to hold. Her skin tone is on the peachy side. I am asking $4800 (plus shipping and insurance) which is much less than I paid (baby and re-rooting combined). She comes from a smoke and pet free home. She will come with her COA, birth certificate, artist original clothing as well as a lovely box opening.

I am only selling as I started collecting babies early in 2019 and I have since found that I prefer vinyl reborns to silicone. Dianna is an extremely talented artist and was a dream to work with. I am very sad to be letting this incredible baby go.
I have many more photos and can share privately as the files are too large to upload here. The photos will be unedited, taken in natural light...all angles. If you are on IG, my baby page is barelyblushedbabies. My facebook page is 'Judy Hurley' and I can provide numerous references.

YOU CAN VIEW THIS BABY'S DEBUT PHOTOS ON YOU TUBE: ('Emma')
Selling within the USA only. No trades. References required. REASONABLE OFFERS CONSIDERED. POSSIBLE PAYMENT PLAN.

Thank you for looking!
Attachments
_JH16555-Edit.jpg
_JH16595-Edit.jpg
_JH16886-Edit.jpg

georgeanne

Re: Full Body Silicone Sugar Britches Nursery - 'MarLisa' (sold out sculpt)-$4800

Post by georgeanne » Tue Dec 03, 2019 2:14 pm

She's a beauty. Sorry you have to sell her it must be so heartbreaking..
BRONX & COLT BORN 10/16/2015 Our Grandbabies, Forever in Our Hearts.

"When you can't look on the bright side, I will sit with you in the dark." Alice in Wonderland

judyleigh

Re: Full Body Silicone Sugar Britches Nursery - 'MarLisa' (sold out sculpt)-$4800

Post by judyleigh » Wed Dec 04, 2019 8:32 am

Thank you Georganne. She really is a treasure.