Feedback of NOLA

Positive Neutral Negative
115 1 0

Filter:  all |  positive |  neutral |  negative

Role:  all |  buyer |  seller |  trade

Details

From [∧][∨] On [∧][∨] Role Feedback Comment
JoyceisSugarDrops 22/07/17 seller neutral Great person to deal with!! Thank you so much!
JoyceisSugarDrops 03/07/17 seller positive Great customer and transaction. Thank you!
Jenny 10/05/17 seller positive Nola adopted Olive from me and she was amazing to do business with. The communication was perfect and she paid as promised. Although everyone already knows...I will still say it myself..Nola is an amazing artist and Dollfan member to do business with.
Tracy Lorraine 06/01/17 seller positive Thank you for your prompt payment & wonderful communication on your recent purchase!! Enjoy!!
Shawndamom3 16/07/16 seller positive Nola purchased a baby dress from me, she paid lightening fast and let me know as soon as it arrived.
deborahsdarlings 05/11/15 seller positive Nola bought a dress from me. She paid promptly and was a pleasure to deal with!
Tracy Lorraine 24/01/15 seller positive Nola bought a reborn baby from me & it was a fantastic experience. Super fast payment, great communication & she likes her baby!! Thanks, Nola!!
Elle Rae 21/09/13 seller positive I purchased a kit from Nola, it arrived promptly and is just perfect! Thanks again for a great transaction, Nola!
Dariasdolls 15/04/13 seller positive Got my Kit from Nola and it was perfect! She sent it very fast and she also sent tracking right away. Thank you so very much! Hope to buy from you again.
diannanewburn 01/12/12 seller positive Thank you Nola for the great dolly transaction enjoy your purchase.
Happy Holidays. Dianna
DianeLovesBabies 02/09/12 seller positive Nola purchased two of my Middleton dolls and as always a pleasure to work with. Very sweet and honest person and now a dear friend.
Hugs, Diane
Shawndamom3 19/07/12 seller positive I purchased mohair from Nola, she was so sweet and even included extra. Fast shipping and a lovely lady!
Denise O 08/11/11 seller positive I bought wonderful Preston Alexander from Nola. She shipped him Saturday morning and he was already ready for delivery on Monday. WOW... what an amazing baby. Thanks so much Nola! You are awesome.
Suzanne 29/12/10 seller positive I bought a kit from Nola and I cant believe how fast it got to me!!! Great transaction.. would not hesitate to do business with Nola again! Thanks so much!!
LindaBforbabies 16/06/10 seller positive Just completed a wonderful transaction with Nola.
I bought some limbs and a cloth body...arrived super fast and as described. Thanks again Nola.

Publish the Menu module to "offcanvas" position. Here you can publish other modules as well.
Learn More.