Feedback of NOLA

Positive Neutral Negative
115 1 0

Filter:  all |  positive |  neutral |  negative

Role:  all |  buyer |  seller |  trade

Details

From [∧][∨] On [∧][∨] Role Feedback Comment
LindaBforbabies 28/04/17 trade positive Nola and I did a kit trade...everything was great..thanks Nola.
Susan 08/10/16 trade positive Nola purchased two sleepers from me, paid immediately and notified me when they arrived. Thanks so much : )
JanP47 24/03/16 trade positive Nolan bought from me and paid very quickly and let me know it had arrived. Pleasant experience thank you xx
Shannon 09/07/15 trade positive I did a trade with Nola. It went perfectly. I wouldn't hesitate to do another with her.
sugargliderus 13/08/14 trade positive Nola ordered mohair from me again and just like always it was a great transaction. Nola is a sweetheart and always a pleasure to work with. Thanks so much Nola. happy rooting.
Carolyn
sugargliderus 30/06/14 trade positive Nola bought some more mohair from me and as always she paid lighting fast. Nola is one of my best customers and it is always such a pleasure doing business with her.
Thanks so much Nola.
Carolyn
Brandi 13/05/14 trade positive I traded kits with Nola and the transaction was wonderful from beginning to end. Great communication! Thank you so much!!
KeishaJay 10/05/13 trade positive I traded kits with Nola. She's wonderful to deal with. Thanks so much, Nola.
Jonilyn 26/01/13 trade positive Nola adopted a baby from me. She was very nice to deal with, paid quickly, and let me know when the baby arrived. I would definitely do business with her again.
kristi 19/10/12 trade positive Had excellent kit trade with Nola- I would recommend her to work with!! Thanks so much!!
Alexandkatiesmommy_Lisa 01/10/11 trade positive Thanks so much for the trade Nola! My kit arrived lickety split!!!
EmilyJ 29/03/10 trade positive Nola and I traded. It went very smoothly. She is a very nice person to work with and I am very happy with my doll. Thanks Nola!

Publish the Menu module to "offcanvas" position. Here you can publish other modules as well.
Learn More.