Feedback of TamaraLynn

Positive Neutral Negative
76 0 0

Filter:  all |  positive |  neutral |  negative

Role:  all |  buyer |  seller |  trade

Details

From [∧][∨] On [∧][∨] Role Feedback Comment
Kathleens_foreverbabies 25/05/16 buyer positive I bought a pair of beautiful glass eyes from Tamara and I'm very pleased~they arrived very quickly, I will definitely buy from her again! Thanks so much Tamara!
Joyce 26/02/15 buyer positive I bought a whole box full of items from Tamara and she mailed them quickly and was a pleasure to deal with. She even added an extra that was so nice. Thank you Tamara.
Susan@childrenoftheheart 08/02/15 buyer positive I bought a sweet little mini OOAK from Tamara for my sister. She communicated very well and shipped very quickly! Thanks for a great transaction! You are wonderful to work with!
Shawndamom3 06/02/15 buyer positive I purchased the most darling little mini ooak dolls from Tamaralynn. They were shipped super fast and packaged perfectly and safe.
nanaglenna 04/02/15 buyer positive I purchased THE sweetest little Ebbeling baby from Tamara and she shipped her extremely fast and included so many darling little extra's. I would be more than happy to work with her again anytime! Thank you so much Tamara!!!
Jonilyn 08/10/14 buyer positive Purchased a kit from Tamara, and she was lovely to work with. Would buy from again.
nanaslilblossoms 26/11/12 buyer positive I rooted 2 heads for Tami and she is wonderful to work with. she wrote out her instructions and was very patient with me during this busy time of year.
Tami Paid very fast and is an excellant person to work with.
Thank you Tami,
Nancy J. Breese
Misty 31/12/11 buyer positive Tami purchased several of my handmade soap gift baskets right before Christmas. She paid immediately and kept great communiation. Thanks so much Tami!
jubileejulie 24/06/11 buyer positive I bought limbs from Tamara. Shipped quickly, thanks so much!! Love the lavender sachet!
Andreas_Dream_Babies 15/06/11 buyer positive I bought a doll from Tamara recently. She shipped very promptly, answered my questions and was a complete pleasure to work with. Thank you very much, Tamara!!!! I love my Anna Lena!
georgeanne 13/06/11 buyer positive I bought two outfits from Tamara. They are darling, arrived lightening fast and she even included extra gifts to. She has been very helpful to me and she is a very nice person. I will buy from her again anytime. Thank you Tamara for a fantastic transaction and your help. Blessings, Georgeanne
HillaryB 26/04/11 buyer positive I bought a group of random things from TamaraLynn and she shipped quickly and the items were great!!
cookielover 18/04/11 buyer positive I bought the cutest little dress and onesie from Tamara. Very easy transaction and item came quickly. Thanks, Ruth
lizzie_Jane 08/02/10 buyer positive I bought a wig from Tamara. Perfect fit. She mail wig right out.Thanks Tamara lizzie(jane)
LilliputdreamsofSusan 24/09/09 buyer positive I bought a kit from Tamara and it arrived well packed and so quickly - I am impressed.
Perfect transaction

Susan
x
RobertaPolniak 17/03/09 buyer positive I purchased a Reborn kit from Tami...paid on Monday a.m. and it arrived next day! Tami is great to work with ..very friendly & I would highly recommend her..thanks Tami
Barbara L. 15/03/09 buyer positive I bought a sweet little knit hat and onsie from Tamara and I am very happy with our transaction.
The items arrived quickly and were just as described. Our communication was great too.
Thanks Tamara~!
lizzie_Jane 14/03/09 buyer positive I bought a cute pink sweater and bonnet from Tamara.She is great to buy from ships item right out. Thanks, lizzie(jane)
KarenMarie 27/02/09 buyer positive I bought some cute clothes from TamaraLynn, she shipped quickly and is a pleasure to work with TY!

Publish the Menu module to "offcanvas" position. Here you can publish other modules as well.
Learn More.