Feedback of Denise O

Positive Neutral Negative
77 0 0

Filter:  all |  positive |  neutral |  negative

Role:  all |  buyer |  seller |  trade

Details

From [∧][∨] On [∧][∨] Role Feedback Comment
Dion 11/09/15 trade positive I did a dolly clothes trade with Denise recently and the whole transaction was perfect. The absolutely gorgeous dress and shawl arrived today and both items are awesome! A very special surprise was added and it is such a beautiful treasure. Thank you so much, Denise. You are such a wonderful DF member and I would do dolly business with you any time! Hugs and Blessings, Dion
SANDY29 23/09/14 trade positive I have just received a beautiful baby from Denise. The baby was well packed for her journey and arrived with extras. I have enjoyed communicating with Denise and would not hesitate to trade, buy or sell with her. A wonderful lady to deal with. Thank you so much xx
KrisC 13/02/12 trade positive Denise bought two knits from Oma. She paid immediately and let me know she loved them when they arrived. Thank you, Denise!
Denise 27/01/12 trade positive I bought a knit from Denise. She shipped quickly! Thanks for a great transaction.
nanaglenna 03/01/12 trade positive I just completed a trade with Denise and all I can say is...WOW! She is so sweet, pleasant and kind. The baby she sent me, Lexi Lu Fagan is absolutely beautiful and Denise sent some really pretty things with her. I would do business again anytime! Thanks again Denise.