Feedback of JudyP

Positive Neutral Negative
55 0 0

Filter:  all |  positive |  neutral |  negative

Role:  all |  buyer |  seller |  trade

Details

From [∧][∨] On [∧][∨] Role Feedback Comment
Lovestoknit Jane 02/05/16 buyer positive Judy bought a knitted romper set from me, and once again was wonderful to work with. Such a lovely lady and i am happy to call a friend. Paid straight away and let me know as soon as it arrived.

Thank you so much Judy.
Hugs Jane
_Melinda 05/02/16 buyer positive Judy bought an outfit from me! She is a dream customer! Thank you Judy!!
Lovestoknit Jane 05/08/15 buyer positive Judy bought one of my knitted sets, and was a dream to work with.
Fast payment and let me know as soon as her set arrived.
Thank you so much Judy.
Hugs Jane
deannea 20/05/14 buyer positive judy bought a kit from me. perfect transaction. she is great to work with- thank you judy!
LindaBforbabies 22/03/13 buyer positive Judy bought a kit from me and paid super fast. She was a joy to work with..Thanks Judy..I would love to buy/sell with you again.
: )
sherrybug 14/03/13 buyer positive Judy was so wonderful to sell me a kit I had been looking for. She volunteered to sell the kit to me
just because I was looking. She had no idea there was a story behind it. I so appreciate her. she shipped super fast. You cannot go wrong when you are dealing with Judy. THANK YOU Judy from the depth of my heart.
Hugs,
Sherry
Pebby 19/02/13 buyer positive Judy purchased a doll head from me and it has been wonderful doing business with her, I highly recommend her , and she has great communication, Thank you Judy
KrisC 15/10/12 buyer positive Judy bought a knitted outfit from Oms and she was lovely to deal with. Paid fast and let me know the item arrived and that she likes it!!!
THANK YOU, Judy!!!
Alexandkatiesmommy_Lisa 06/10/11 buyer positive Thanks so much Judy! Perfect transaction...kits on the way!!
LovinIt_Crystal 26/09/11 buyer positive Judy bought an item from me and had great patience after I misplaced it. I did find it and all went great, thanks!
sachelo 11/07/11 buyer positive Judy bought a kit from me and paid immediately! Super nice lady and transaction! Thanks so much!
Hugs, Samantha
angelscradlesuzanne 22/04/11 buyer positive Judy bought some of my poly pellets...paid quickly...wonderful to work with...Thanks Judy!
sachelo 21/03/11 buyer positive Judy bought an outfit from me and paid immediately with fantastic communication! Super nice lady! Would work with her anytime!!!
pudditat 07/02/11 buyer positive Judy reborned my little Sunshine for me. She did an awesome job!! Wonderful packaging, lots of extras..i love them all! I am more than 100% happy with Judy's work. Thank you Judy!!! Hugs...Susan

Publish the Menu module to "offcanvas" position. Here you can publish other modules as well.
Learn More.