Feedback of CuteAsAPixie_Terri

Positive Neutral Negative
49 0 0

Filter:  all |  positive |  neutral |  negative

Role:  all |  buyer |  seller |  trade

Details

From [∧][∨] On [∧][∨] Role Feedback Comment
azbaby_Laurie 06/09/13 trade positive Traded kits with Terri and everything went fantastic! Thanks.
kristi 30/08/13 trade positive Had a wonderful trade with Terri- highly recommended lady to work with- thanks so much!
nanaslilblossoms 19/03/13 trade positive Terri and I did a trade and it was nice and easy and lots of fun!
I think it was a good trade for both of us.
I wouldn't mind doing business with Terri again.
Thanks Terri.
Hugs,
Nancy J. Breese
jules1 07/06/12 trade positive I sold 2 kits to Terri ans she paid promptly and was a pleaseure to deal with. Thank you very much Julie
MonikaS 06/06/12 trade positive Sent Terri a kit. She was a pleasure to work with!
Jenny 17/01/12 trade positive I traded kits with Terri... Great communication...Fast shipping....Everything went perfectly....I would highly recommend doing any buying , seeling adn trading with this sweet lady....
Joanne mum of 5 17/12/11 trade positive Terri brought a ooak babie of me ..she was so easy to deal with ..and very pateint with me as babie got delayed somewhere along her way from the UK to the USA but all ended well with babie turning up in one piece thankfully ..Thankyou Terri for buying of me ..love Jo xxx