Feedback of Inspired_Rebecca

Positive Neutral Negative
78 0 0

Filter:  all |  positive |  neutral |  negative

Role:  all |  buyer |  seller |  trade

Details

From [∧][∨] On [∧][∨] Role Feedback Comment
EmilyJ 21/11/12 trade positive Rebecca and I did a trade. Rebecca had also purchased a couple baby outfits from me. Both times everything went very smoothly! I wouldn't hesitate to work with her again! Thank you Rebecca!
Ginny W 02/04/13 trade positive I did a kit trade with Rebecca and it went just wonderful in every way. Kit was packaged nicely and she is such a lovely person to comunicate with also. Thanks!
JodyS86 24/11/12 trade positive GREAT person to do a trade with, trade was very smooth, package arrived quickly and communication was great! Thank you so much for my new kit, can't wait to start on him!
littlerenesmee2 01/08/13 trade positive Rebecca & I made a trade and it went very well. Very smooth, no problems at all. We had great communication and the shipping was very quick.

I would love the opportunity to deal with you again Becca! =) Thank you so much.
nanas newborns 24/07/14 trade positive I traded silicone kits with Rebecca and all when very well. She shipped the kit quickly and it is in perfect condition. Thanks Rebecca!
sherrybug 31/10/15 trade positive This lady is highly recommended by me. She and I traded my Evie silicone for her Yentle silicone kit. It was such a smooth trade. Rebecca is so easy to work with. She ships fast, she packs her items well. I so enjoy working with her. I have worked with here before and will hopefully in the future will work with her again. You cannot go wrong getting to know and dealing with Rebecca. THANK YOU Rebecca...Love ya,Sherry

Maria by Sabrina HergartenMaria by Sabrina Her ...
2021-07-16 15:47:12SiliconeFor Sale5300 USD
Number 1 of 3 worldwide

Publish the Menu module to "offcanvas" position. Here you can publish other modules as well.
Learn More.