Feedback of Norene

Positive Neutral Negative
20 0 0

Filter:  all |  positive |  neutral |  negative

Role:  all |  buyer |  seller |  trade

Details

From [∧][∨] On [∧][∨] Role Feedback Comment
Debbie@TNGUN 09/01/18 buyer positive I bought some micro preemie diapers from Norene. They were a great price and she shipped them right away. I'd do business again :) Thanks Norene!
JoyceisSugarDrops 27/09/17 buyer positive Great brushes!! Thank you!!
Barbydoll 31/07/17 buyer positive Got a lovely sleeper for one of my reborns from Norene. Sleeper is new & as described & was shipped very quickly!!! Great communication & would not hesitate to buy from Norene! Thanks, Norene!!! Have a Great Day!!! Barb
Joyce 15/07/17 buyer positive I bought a doll wig from Norene and she mailed it quickly and it looks so nice on my new doll. Hope to deal with Norene again.
Mrs.B 30/04/17 seller positive Norene bought a kit from me. She paid right away and was a pleasure to deal with. Thanks so much Norene!
Irish0182liz 03/04/17 buyer positive I bought baby bottles from Norene! Thanks for a wonderful transaction I would love to but from you again! Love Liz
Barbydoll 23/02/17 buyer positive Bought a lovely preemie dress outfit from Norene. It was just as described & she shipped the outfit super fast!! Wonderful communication. Would gladly buy from her again!! Thanks Norene!!!! Barb
98Kathleen 26/03/14 buyer positive I bought some beautiful mohair from Norene. It came lightning fast and was a wonderful buy! Couldn't be happier with the transaction!
Pebby 21/03/13 buyer positive I purchased some preemie diapers and T-shirts from Norence, and she is great to do business with, great communication, and fast shipping. The items are perfect and just what I had been looking for
Jenny 18/02/13 buyer positive I purchased a few newborn hats from Norene and liked them so much that I ordered 10 more.....they arrived quickly and I am very pleased
Gina_Ooakbabies 30/10/12 buyer positive Bought some newborn hats and they arrived in perfect condition.
DonnaB 11/04/11 seller positive Thank you so much for shipping so fast! Great!
d
Mrs.B 09/03/11 buyer positive I bought paints from Norene. She shipped really fast and everything was packaged well and as described. Wouldn't hesitate to buy from her again. Thanks so much Norene!
KarenMarie 28/01/11 buyer positive I bought a Matthew kit from Norene and he arrived well packaged and with a surprise. Norene is a pleasure to buy from and hope to do so again. Thank you Norene!
Debbie 28/01/11 buyer positive I bought some Secrist limbs from Norene. Packed and shipped quickly. I'd have no problems buying from her again! THANKS Norene!

Publish the Menu module to "offcanvas" position. Here you can publish other modules as well.
Learn More.