Here are a few little ones ready for The Rose Doll Show in Utah next month

show your creations and works in progress(WIP)
note: this is not a classified post forum
Jenny

Here are a few little ones ready for The Rose Doll Show in Utah next month

Post by Jenny »

Here are a few sweet babies that will be available for adoption at The Rose doll show in Utah next month. We will be on the corner of Peony Place and Magnolia Way. Lula Mae's Reborn Nursery at 211 Magnolia Way!

Please stop by and say Hello~ :elephant: :elephant: :elephant:

Sunny by Joanna Kazmeirczak

James by Sandy Faber with Noah by Reva Schick limbs

Josephine by Cassie Brace

Genevieve by Cassie Brace

Saskia by Bonnie Brown

Esmae by Cassie Brace

Tink by Bonnie Brown ****Still waiting on their outfits

:elephant: :elephant: :elephant: :elephant: :elephant: I also have a few more still a WIP!
Last edited by Jenny on Thu Jun 14, 2018 8:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
marilyn

Re: Here are a few little ones ready for The Rose Doll Show in Utah next month

Post by marilyn »

Oh my goodness! They are all so adorable......I wish I were going but then again, I'd have such a hard time deciding which baby to buy! Thanks for showing them.....otherwise I wouldn't get to see them at all.
LovinIt_Crystal

Post by LovinIt_Crystal »

WOW! I love them all!!! Thank you for sharing..wish I could see them in person.
Deb17

Post by Deb17 »

Georgeous! Who is the 4th little baby down. The sleeping one in the white/ivory outfit?
Jenny

Post by Jenny »

Deb17 wrote: Thu Jun 14, 2018 10:03 am Georgeous! Who is the 4th little baby down. The sleeping one in the white/ivory outfit?
That is Genevieve by Cassie Brace and the baby above her is her twin, Josephine. :D
Deb17

Post by Deb17 »

Thanks!
Jenny

Post by Jenny »

You are so welcome!
georgeanne

Post by georgeanne »

I love them all Jenny, you have done a beautiful job bringing them to life. Did you learn to paint the hair by trial and error or did you find a tutorial that helped you in the beginning if you don't mind me asking.
BRONX & COLT BORN 10/16/2015 Our Grandbabies, Forever in Our Hearts.

"When you can't look on the bright side, I will sit with you in the dark." Alice in Wonderland
Jenny

Post by Jenny »

georgeanne wrote: Thu Jun 14, 2018 5:49 pm I love them all Jenny, you have done a beautiful job bringing them to life. Did you learn to paint the hair by trial and error or did you find a tutorial that helped you in the beginning if you don't mind me asking.
I can not take credit for their hair painting! I have sent each one of these precious babies off and had their hair professionally painted! Rooting and/or hair painting is a really big deal in the overall appearance in a baby to me! Although I have taken Evon's hair painting class, I am not there yet! So I would rather pay to have it professionally done. I worked to hard to bring these babies to life to mess up with the hair.

Thank you for your kind words, they means so much to me as well as your continued support! :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:
Jenny

Post by Jenny »

_Melinda wrote: Thu Jun 14, 2018 8:25 pm Love them all! Who is the first one?
Thank you for your kind words! They truly mean a lot!
Sunny by Joanna Kazmeirczak :elephant:
georgeanne

Post by georgeanne »

Jenny wrote: Thu Jun 14, 2018 8:08 pm
georgeanne wrote: Thu Jun 14, 2018 5:49 pm I love them all Jenny, you have done a beautiful job bringing them to life. Did you learn to paint the hair by trial and error or did you find a tutorial that helped you in the beginning if you don't mind me asking.
I can not take credit for their hair painting! I have sent each one of these precious babies off and had their hair professionally painted! Rooting and/or hair painting is a really big deal in the overall appearance in a baby to me! Although I have taken Evon's hair painting class, I am not there yet! So I would rather pay to have it professionally done. I worked to hard to bring these babies to life to mess up with the hair.

Thank you for your kind words, they means so much to me as well as your continued support! :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:
I completely understand. I only reborn for myself or to give as gifts, but if I sold them, I would absolutely pay someone to root for me. Years ago I started reborning thinking of selling them and making extra money but I am just not able to deal with problem buyers. I root, but I hate it with a passion, so I paint hair, I would like a good tutorial to further my skills.

I have always loved the babies you reborn you paint them and they always look like real babies.
BRONX & COLT BORN 10/16/2015 Our Grandbabies, Forever in Our Hearts.

"When you can't look on the bright side, I will sit with you in the dark." Alice in Wonderland
Jenny

Post by Jenny »

georgeanne wrote: Thu Jun 14, 2018 10:26 pm
Jenny wrote: Thu Jun 14, 2018 8:08 pm

I completely understand. I only reborn for myself or to give as gifts, but if I sold them, I would absolutely pay someone to root for me. Years ago I started reborning thinking of selling them and making extra money but I am just not able to deal with problem buyers. I root, but I hate it with a passion, so I paint hair, I would like a good tutorial to further my skills.

I have always loved the babies you reborn you paint them and they always look like real babies.
Thank you again! That means the world to me for your kind words of encouragement and support!
sherrybug

Post by sherrybug »

Beautiful babies. Good luck and have fun.
Hugs,
Sherry

I do Silicone custom painting

jubileejulie

Post by jubileejulie »

Woohoo, they are so beautiful Jenny, I can't wait to see them! and you!
LindaBforbabies

Post by LindaBforbabies »

Jenny they are all gorgeous... How I wish I could go to the show! So worth it to get their hair painted by a professional...
Bad hair can be a deal breaker for me... these babies will go fastHave lots of fun!
Jenny

Post by Jenny »

LindaBforbabies wrote: Fri Jun 15, 2018 9:05 am Jenny they are all gorgeous... How I wish I could go to the show! So worth it to get their hair painted by a professional...
Bad hair can be a deal breaker for me... these babies will go fastHave lots of fun!
I agree 100%
Sandie Girl

Post by Sandie Girl »

Jenny they are all gorgeous - wish I could be there! Just a little bit too far for me from here in New Zealand :lol: Have a great time. These sweet ones will go real quick. Where do you get their beautiful outfits from if you don't me asking. Thanks you for sharing them. :elephant:
~Valerie~Anne~

Post by ~Valerie~Anne~ »

You're going to have lots of happy mamas at the show, they are all beautiful.
Emma Rose
JESSICA

Post by JESSICA »

they're all so cute :heart: