I’m so furious and confused....

This is the place for those "technical" computer questions concerning the board, such as avatars, signatures and pictures.
Feel free to test here as well.
MissGym

Re: I’m so furious and confused....

Post by MissGym »

You definitely handle it well. Sorry that happened to you. Your doll is adorable btw =)
KyleeCat S

Post by KyleeCat S »

KLynn17 wrote: Tue May 08, 2018 2:20 pm I see no pictures or have no idea what you are talking about???
It looks to me like you dodged a bullet. The buyer probably wasn't legit and if Ebay had let it stand, you could have got scammed...badly.

Also, just to the one person that posted about not seeing the pictures, I understand why you said it, just try to say it a little nicer. I do it too, I don't realize how it sounds at first, and people get the wrong idea about what I said.
KYLEE
MissGym

Post by MissGym »

KyleeCat S wrote: Fri May 11, 2018 10:21 am
KLynn17 wrote: Tue May 08, 2018 2:20 pm I see no pictures or have no idea what you are talking about???
It looks to me like you dodged a bullet. The buyer probably wasn't legit and if Ebay had let it stand, you could have got scammed...badly.

Also, just to the one person that posted about not seeing the pictures, I understand why you said it, just try to say it a little nicer. I do it too, I don't realize how it sounds at first, and people get the wrong idea about what I said.
Yes informing someone that you don't see their picture is rude. SMH Correcting a grown woman telling them "watch how you talk to someone" and telling them they are cocky isn't rude? Already then.
KyleeCat S

Post by KyleeCat S »

MissGym wrote: Sat May 12, 2018 5:46 am
KyleeCat S wrote: Fri May 11, 2018 10:21 am

Yes informing someone that you don't see their picture is rude. SMH Correcting a grown woman telling them "watch how you talk to someone" and telling them they are cocky isn't rude? Already then.
I didn't say it was rude or cocky. Just that changing how it is said can change the way the comment/question is understood. Because I get accused of that all the time too. Poor lady was getting a lot of backlash over it, I was trying to empathize. I'm sorry if it was taken any other way.
BTW, I've been hearing a lot about how pictures cannot be viewed in the posts lately. I've been so afraid to try to post anything because of that.
KYLEE
MissGym

Post by MissGym »

Never said YOU said she was rude or cocky so we are on the same page there.
KyleeCat S

Post by KyleeCat S »

MissGym wrote: Sun May 13, 2018 6:33 am Never said YOU said she was rude or cocky so we are on the same page there.
Thank You
KYLEE